Pioneer Standard Centrifugal
Pioneer Standard Centrifugal pumps provide superior performance in a variety of applications. The large impeller eyes deliver lower NPSHr and improved vapor-handling capabilities.
- Capacity from 300 m3/h to 4200 m3/h
- Head from 44 m to 134 m
- Solids handling up to 150 mm
- Minimize maintenance costs: Replaceable wear rings, oversized bearings and shaft keep the pumps running optimally.
- Reduce overhead costs: The modular design helps keep your on-hand parts inventory low.
- Reduce operating costs: Our industry-leading, high-performance impeller design provides more flow with less horsepower for lower operating costs.
- Be environmentally responsible: Our standard centrifugal pumps are environmentally responsible, too, with standard tungsten vs. silicon carbide mechanical seals that prevent pump leakage.
- Civil engineering
- Industry, naval
- Waste treatment
- Civil defence