The patented “Duo” system enables two pumps, one for water and the other for air, to work together in harmony, separating the elements at the suction port of the unit so that they can follow different paths. Furthermore it can easily handle solids in suspension in the pumped liquid. Duo vacuum assisted pumps open up a new era in the relationship between the workplace and the environment, reducing the environmental impact of civil engineering and construction sites while offering considerable savings in operating costs
- Capacity from 160 m3/h to 360 m3/h
- Head from 18 m to 32 m
- Solids handling up to 75 mm
- Lower cost of operation. There are no levels to control or top up, or condensate to drain daily. The vacuum pump does not consume oil
- Higher performance. For a given nominal rating of the vacuum pump, the patented Duo system permits faster priming and a constant flow of water from wellpoint systems
- Optimum operation. Self-priming centrifugal pump which secures operation in case of a fault with the vacuum pump. Large diameter solids handled, making the units suitable both for sump pumping and for wellpoint systems
- Ease of maintenance. In diesel driven versions, the engine is within easy reach for changing the oil, air and fuel filters, and for maintenance on the starter motor and alternator
- Wellpoint dewatering systems
- Horizontal drainage with drainage hoses
- Construction site dewatering
- Sewage by-pass
- Sludge and slurry
Patented air/water separation system which does not draw air from the surrounding environment.
- Reduction of the noise level produced by air entering from outside.
- Particles in suspension in the air are not drawn into the vacuum pump, avoiding damage to the blades, bearings, casing and cover.
- The vacuum pump is always ready to operate at its maximum level whenever there is air in the suction line.
- Robust construction: cast iron separator and stainless steel float mechanism.
- Vibrations and strains on the unit and its motor or engine are reduced to a minimum.
- There is no need for suction filter in the vacuum pump, further reducing the maintenance operations
- Separation system leaves the impeller inspection cover free
When pumping liquids with solids in suspension, it is possible to inspect and, if necessary, unclog the impeller without removing the hoses or the separator
Float mechanism without adjustment
- No need for periodic checks
- During maintanence, there are no adjustments to carry out
Rotary claw vacuum pump without lubrication
- No contact between the moowing parts: long operation life for the vacuum pump on site
- Unit does not emit oil in to the air
- No risk of loss of oil from the vacuum pump or its lubrication circuit.
- No need to check the levels of oil and/or condensate daily
Diesel driven units:
- Fuel tank with capacity for more than 24 hours of operation
- Hand pump for draining the engine oil sump mounted as standard equipment
Electricaly driven units:
- Control panel automatic start/ delta starter as standart equipment
- Starting current and mechanical strains are reduced
- Avoids overloading generating sets on site when pumps are started
- Does not require intervention by specialised personnell.
- Includes provision for automatic start/ stop with float switches
Varisco Duo Diesel
Varisco Duo Electric
|22kW x 1800rpm
|1750 x 1370 x 1900
|22kW x 1800rpm
|1830 x 1370 x 1900
|7,5 kW x 1450rpm
|2050 x 1140 x 1700 mm
|11 kW x 1450rpm
|2100 x 1140 x 1700 mm